(208) 425-1545 contact@cdaaccounting.com

Yes. After a reasonable wage has been met, all other profits will be disbursed to owners/shareholders through a K-1 form. This disbursement is not subject to Idaho self-employment taxes but taxed as ordinary income on Idaho owners/shareholders tax return.

For Tax Resolution or Tax Preparation services in Coeur d’Alene Idaho click here.