(208) 425-1545 contact@cdaaccounting.com

No. After a reasonable wage has been met, all other profits will be disbursed to Coeur d’Alene S Corporation owners/shareholders through a K-1 form. This money will not be subject to self-employment taxes but taxed as ordinary income on owners/shareholders tax return. There are no dividend options available.

For Tax Resolution or Tax Preparation services in Coeur d’Alene Idaho click here.