(208) 425-1545 contact@cdaaccounting.com

How to File

Yes. All Coeur d’Alene businesses, regardless of entity type, must complete the annual state renewal report.

You will receive a renewal card in the mail annually. It is usually a bright colorful post card that is sent out to your business mailing address or a registered agent.

On the card it will say “Annual Report Due – Reminder Notice.” On the back of the card there is a website www.sos.idaho.gov with a pin number below. You will go to this website and file online.

Renewing your Idaho business license with the Secretary of state is easy. They will have you confirm a few pieces of information, mostly concerning any changes that have occurred during the year.

Once you are done, print the completed Annual Report Form and place with your other important documents.

For Tax Resolution or Tax Preparation services in Coeur d’Alene Idaho click here.